Are you a DJ? Do you attend Wesleyan? Are you interested in the opportunity to put your skills on display at this year’s Spring Fling? If you answered yes to all of these above, put your skills to the test and join the DJ Battle!
The DJ Battle will consist of 3 DJs going head-to-head-to-head in 15-20 minute sets. The winner of the event will have the opportunity to play during Spring Fling, and will also have backstage access throughout the event.
The DJ battle will have two incredible outside acts as headliners, to be announced at a later date.
If you would like to participate in the event, please be aware of the following:
1) You MUST submit a 10 minute mix of music (minimum 4 songs) to *email@example.com* with the subject line “DJ Battle Submission” and your full name by April 3rd to be considered
2) Participants MUST know how to use CDJs or the equivalent
3) The mix does NOT have to be all original music
4) Competing DJs will be selected and notified by April 4th at which point they will be required to ‘audition’ on CDJs to prove proficiency
5) The winner will be chosen by judges after the final battle
The DJ Battle will take place on April 16 at Beckham Hall. All submissions are due by April 3 at 12:00 pm sharp. Brought to you by Spring Fling Committee.
Date: NOW – Sunday, April 3
Time: Submissions end Sunday at 12PM
Facebook Event: CLICK HERE LOL