From Anna Fox ’19:
Want to learn more about Israel/Palestine? Want to get involved in activism against the occupation of the West Bank? Looking for a space and community where you can speak openly about these issues? Curious about what the J in J Street stands for?
If you’re answering yes to any of these questions, come learn about J Street U at Wes, what we stand for, and what we do!!!
Snacks will be provided!
Date: Thursday, September 22
Time: 4:30-5:30 PM
Place: Usdan 108
Espwesso writes in:
Espwesso is currently looking to hire two new employees! Applicants must be work-study and must fill out the questions below. Please send answers as well as relevant resumes to rmanayan[at]wesleyan[dot]edu by Friday, September 30. Hope to hear from you soon!
- Are you work-study?
- What is your relative availability Sunday – Thursday nights (9pm – 1am), and how many hours do you anticipate wanting to work per week?
- Describe your relationship with coffee. Why do you want to work at the café?
- What other activities/organizations do you participate in during the school year?
- Tell us something interesting or weird you’ve heard/read about this past week!
- Use an experience to illustrate your ability to work in customer service. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- You’re working at Espwesso and you realize we are ALL OUT of non-dairy milk. Sasha and Malia Obama walk in and both ask for almond milk lattes. What do you do?
Application Deadline: Friday, September 30 at 12 AM