This semester’s blood drive will take place this upcoming Tuesday and Wednesday. If you are interested in donating, please visit the Red Cross Website, or send an email to lconte[at]wesleyan[dot]edu to set up an appointment.
Fun Facts about blood donation:
– Someone needs blood every two seconds.
– One pint of blood (one donation) can save up to three lives.
– About 1 in 7 people entering a hospital need blood.
– More than 4.5 million patients need blood transfusions each year in the U.S. and Canada.
– If only one more percent of all Americans would give blood, blood shortages would disappear for the foreseeable future.
Date: Tuesday, February 7 and Wednesday, February 8
Time: 11:45AM-5:45PM (Both days)
Place: Beckham Hall