From the folks at Espwesso:
WE’RE HIRING AGAIN !!! crazy how quickly this happens. See the application questions below, and email your answers as well as a resume to rmanayan(at)wesleyan(dot)edu by this Sunday, May 1st. Work-study only, underclassmen preferred!!!
1. Are you work-study?
2. What is your relative availability Sunday – Thursday nights (9pm – 1am), and how many hours do you anticipate wanting to work per week?
3. Why do you want to work at the cafe?
4. What other activities and organizations do you take part in during the school year?
5. Tell us about something interesting or weird you’ve heard/read about this past week.
6. Use an experience to illustrate your ability to work in customer service or group environment. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
7. You’re working at Espwesso and we are ALL OUT OF non-dairy milk. Sasha and Malia Obama walk in and ask for almond milk lattes. WHAT DO YOU DO?
Application Deadline: Sunday, May 1
PSA from the College of East Asian Studies:
Prominent Korean digital artists Youngho Kim and Jisong Lee examine
the “beauty of movement in silence” through photography and video in
their first exhibition outside Korea. Both artists build on their long
careers in fashion and commercial work to create works that examine
the core principals hiding behind what we see, and provide an opening
to re-explore, in a contemporary light, the topic of whether the world
that we are living in is a dream.
Date: Wednesday, February 3rd – Sunday, May 22nd
Time: 12:00 PM- 4:00 PM
Place: College of East Asian Studies Gallery
From Emily Murphy ’18:
Hate food waste? Looking to be involved in the Middletown community?
Food Rescue needs your help! Sign up for a once-a-week, 20 minute night time shift to drive food from the Wesleyan dining halls to a local homeless shelter.
*Volunteers with and without cars needed!!*
Please email wesfoodrescue[at]gmail[dot]com for any questions and further instructions before shifts start!
Date: From Sunday, February 7 to Sunday, May 8
Time: 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM