We view being a Wesleyan student as a single ability (when it is in fact comprised of many), and when you start failing at one, your whole ability and identity as a student in called into question.
If you’ve ever:
– Had a sports injury and your status as a player / as a student was questioned
– Considered taking medical leave
– Tried to explain to your professor that you were just unable to get out of bed last week
– Had trouble with accessibility in your dorm or classes
– Requested accommodations for classes
– Gone to CAPS
– Gotten hurt and struggled to open doors or climb stairs
– Faced stigma when you mentioned any of these things…
…then come join the conversation.