Here’s what’s up: the internet is declaring a 40% chance of rain on Thursday, which, on the bright side, means a 60% chance of No Rain,
which is great because Blind Melon is totally headlining which is okay because weather.com is predicting “AM showers,” which shouldn’t be too big a deal given that the music isn’t kicking off until 12:45 PM, when Wesleyan opener Peace Museum takes the stage. That was a terrible sentence.
In the unlikely event that it does rain a whole bunch, Spring Fling will be moved to the ice rink—but
that’s only in extreme cases, and it’s not especially likely given this forecast. So, you know, keep the hill clean. Err, I was wrong.
The order of the acts remains as previously announced, but here are the set times: