“jesus fucking christ, i am going to be a whole four years older than these fucking CHILDREN”
-me, right now
In some news about new people coming to this campus, Regular Decision admission letters were released to the Class of 2023 (HOLY FUCK) this past Saturday at approximately 3 PM.
If you’re reading this, you should be feeling the following emotions:
- FROSH: Aw cool! New people! We’re not frosh! (So you thought)
- SOPHOMORES: oh man, i’m old
- JUNIORS: WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK
- SENIORS: sorry, I haven’t reached this point yet. check back in next year.
- Probably: how many days till I graduate?
Although we at Welseying are a real reputable source of information on campus, we still haven’t heard anything about the admission rate for this year; but on the other hand, if you’re here because you’ve just gotten in and are asking yourself what the literal fuck is a Wesleyan, we’re glad you’re here.