Sometimes life is just garbage.
Here are three pieces of media that brought me joy during the first 263 days of this dumb, hellish, seemingly decade-long year.
Just postin’ ’em here in the hope that you find similar contentment (and maybe catharsis?) during the remaining hundred three days. <3
- The University is proposing to reopen campus this fall, Michael Roth announced today in an all-campus email.
- Classes would start and end a week early, with the possibility of finishing online after Thanksgiving. With the early start, we would miss at most one week of in-person instruction.
- Additional precautions, such as travel restrictions and contact tracing, would be taken to ensure the health of the student body, faculty, and staff.
- Students unable to return to campus this fall would be able to continue their coursework online. If students wish to defer, they must petition to do so by June 30.
- More details will be released in early July.
Read on for the full email: