From Lin Arttachariya ’14:
Wanna try delicious home-made Thai cuisine? It’s happening in Woodhead Lounge this Sunday March 3! Take a study break, grab some CASH, walk to Exley and think about what you want to eat:
– Five-spice Soup with Egg and Ground Pork
– Garlic-pepper Chicken
– Glass-Noodle with Pork and Shrimp, Sweet and Sour Mix (Regular or Veg)
– Thai-style Spring Roll (Regular or Veg)
Dessert: Sweet Pandan Layer Cake
Drink: Thai Iced Tea
Hope to see you there!
Join the folks at Asian/Asian American House, Chinese House, Japanese Hall, Full House, Taiwanese Cultural Society, Hong Kong Students’ Association and Panda Club for a night of fun-filled activities and amazing food! Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival celebrated by many in Asia, and a key feature of the celebration is viewing the round moon and enjoying mooncakes. We will serve traditional (and delicious) mooncakes, Chinese tea, and delicious Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese cuisine! We will also host a lantern walk and a talk by Professor Xiaomiao Zhu of the Asian Languages and Literatures Department – all for free!
Food will be served first to those who present tickets, and then to other guests at the event.
- Date: TODAY, Saturday, September 17
- Time: 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Place: Asian/Asian American House Front Lawn (107 High Street, behind Butt B)
- Cost: Free!
Sandy Lee ’14 wants to let you know:
Come to Beckham Hall for DINNER and try out INTERNATIONAL FOOD that Usdan doesnt offer!!
Student groups will showcase their cultural/international cuisine and you get to try them with the purchase of tickets, similar to how carnival fairs work.
1. each student group will be selling its food in exchange for FOOD tickets
2. people are free to look around before purchasing food tickets
3. tickets will be sold at the entrance of IFAIR
4. each ticket will cost 50cents
Proceeds goes to Japan Tsunami Relief
- Date: April 10
- Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Place: Beckham Hall
- Cost: 50 cents per ticket