Now that the first day of GRS is behind us, it’s a good time to post a preview of what lies ahead:
2-person: 2 (162B Church; 146C High)
3-person: 5 (267A, B, C Court; 10A Fountain; 324B Washington)
5-person: 2 (72 High; 346 Washington)
6-person: 2 (60 Home; 59 Pearl)
Notes and miscellany:
- Three rooms in Hewitt (8210, 9209, and 10019) were selected, as was one in Butt C (C102). All three one-person apartments in 128 Pearl and 240 Court are taken. (Three rooms in 156 High were also selected.)
- All three two-person apartments in 128 Pearl and 240 Court are available, as are all the Hi-Rises. There are also two doubles available in Farm House, so there are technically four spots left in woodframes.
- All four three-person apartments in 128 Pearl are still available.
- Every four-person house is taken, but none of the Lo-Rises has been picked yet.
- Apartment A in 1 Vine is available; B is taken (C wasn’t available during GRS). All three apartments in 65 Pearl are available; four apartments in Fauver (010, 212, 214, and 314) have been taken.
- Although there are four six-person houses, there were only three six-person groups at the start of GRS. This could be interesting.
Good luck to groups 161-310. I’ll post another update once everyone has picked on Thursday.