A somewhat old picture of 202 Washington Street, home to both Full House and Writing House.
Today, Sunday, February 26 is house-hopping day for Program Houses! Go visit ones you may want to apply to so that you can meet the residents and check out the buildings. Here are a few exciting things happening tomorrow at Asian/Asian-American (AAA) House and Full House (past the jump, of course)!
While the above poster says a fair amount about the event, there are a few things to add:
- This event is co-sponsored by AAA House, Professor Tony Day, and Julian Theseira ’14, RA of 156 High Street and a Malaysian. Julian will be running the Malay conversation hour.
- There are lots of awesome reasons why you should come check out this event, including that Obama spent part of his childhood in Indonesia and still knows some words of Malay/Indonesian, and the region itself is of increasing strategic importance to the U.S.
- Gavin Swee ’13 will be making his famous home-made chicken curry. This is already on the poster, and this should be reason enough for you to come.
- Date: Sunday, February 26
- Time: 1:30 – 2:30 PM
- Place: Asian/Asian-American (AAA) House, 107 High Street (behind Butt B)
- Cost: Free!