UPDATE (1/27/15, 10:18AM): Welp, this storm was a total fucking letdown. In other news, here are some updates:
- WesWings is slaying the game and opening its doors at 12pm today. We’ll keep you posted if they’re delayed (or you could just check their Twitter account periodically).
- There’s a snowball fight happening today outside Olin at 2pm. Go frolic.
- The ‘Dan is still planning on serving brunch from 10am-2pm and dinner from 5-8pm.
Dean Mike Whaley just sent out an all-campus email announcing that the university is closing starting tonight at 6pm through Wednesday morning. All classes are canceled for tomorrow. Other important info:
- Usdan, Summies, Red & Black, and WesWings are open for dinner tonight. Tomorrow, only Usdan and WesWings are open – WesWings will be open regular hours, and Usdan will open for brunch 10am – 2pm and dinner 5 – 8pm. All the dining places will open for normal hours on Wednesday (so far, but who knows!?).
- Libraries will open at noon tomorrow.
- Freeman Athletic Center will be closed tomorrow.
- There’s a winter parking ban, so don’t park on the street…park in your assigned lot or the Vine Street lot.
- The Ride won’t be running tonight or tomorrow, so good luck getting to your Fountain parties from BuHo.
Dean Mike’s full email: