In the Spring, Music House threw the raucously successful (and batshit crazy) Cinco de Mayo Celebration-o. And now the best Mexican holiday of the fall is finally here: Cinco de Noviembro.
We’re going hard, Mexican style. What’s that mean? Look at the fucking picture. So remember, remember, the fifth of Noviembro. That should be your mantra in case you’re so gone that all you recall from this night is the part where you were confused which band was which.
Bands performing include:
- The Japanese (You know . . . )
- The Parents (They’re two of them. And just one of you. So they win.)
- O Presidente (Won’t be joined by their band of wives, O Primer Mujer.)
- Ovid American (We’re just as confused as you are.)
- STEHPORP (Debut of exciting new freshman band.)
- Static Acoustic Stamina (Not affiliated in any way with Static Stamina.)
- Fuck Connecticut (Fuck the Hartford Sheraton too.)
- Vagimond (It’s a mix of the words Vagina and Diamond and features Caitlin Palmer ’13 rapping. So if that’s appealing in any way . . . )