From Lin Arttachariya ’14:
Wanna try delicious home-made Thai cuisine? It’s happening in Woodhead Lounge this Sunday March 3! Take a study break, grab some CASH, walk to Exley and think about what you want to eat:
– Five-spice Soup with Egg and Ground Pork
– Garlic-pepper Chicken
– Glass-Noodle with Pork and Shrimp, Sweet and Sour Mix (Regular or Veg)
– Thai-style Spring Roll (Regular or Veg)
Dessert: Sweet Pandan Layer Cake
Drink: Thai Iced Tea
Hope to see you there!
The Language Bank is a collective of students who provide translation services (and perhaps an occasional interpretation) in languages besides English for requests from Wesleyan and the Middletown community.
We are seeking people who speak, read, or write in any non-English languages, and are urgently seeking Thai speakers for an immediate translation need!
- To sign up to volunteer, click here.
- More information about the Language Bank: !!
- If you are interested in the Thai translation or have any questions, contact Weslangbank(at)gmail(dot)com.