From Grant “The Tech” Tanenbaum ’15:
Interested in running for WSA? Here’s how:
As a reminder, the process for WSA elections starts tomorrow! Here is the timeline:
- TODAY, Monday, Nov. 25: Information session with WSA Executive Committee 110, 4:10-4:45pm – if you can’t make it, email firstname.lastname@example.org for information
- TODAY, Monday, Nov. 25: Petitions will be distributed at info session, and via email
- Thursday, Nov. 29: Petitions due in the WSA office (first floor of Usdan, next to cafe), and 150 word blurbs to email@example.com
- Thursday, Nov. 29: Quick meeting about campaigning and elections, time and place TBA
- Monday, Dec. 3 to Friday, Dec. 7: Voting is OPEN!
All students are encouraged to run, so that all different voices and opinions will be represented! Email wsa(at)wesleyan(dot)edu with any questions!
UPDATE: Download the petition here.