Yushi Ohmori ’11 sends in this and Katsushika Hokusai’s Lynchiest work:
Come enjoy an evening of Japanese entertainment and food provided by Japan Society!!
Proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross to help with the Japan earthquake and tsunami relief.
Tickets will be sold at Usdan during lunch, dinner, and at the door on the day of the event.
The tickets are $5 each.
- Where: Beckham Hall
- When: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Saturday, April 2
- Cost: $5
- Facebook event: here
You’ve probably (hopefully) heard about the Wesleyan Technology Front (WTF), not least because of our past coverage. Well, the resistance continues. An anonymous dispatch ‘?? writes in:
Food AND the Internet. What more could anyone possibly need? Come talk about how technology can improve life on campus, and how we can use it to help others.
P.S. Ask Egypt, this “Internet” shit works
Date: Feb. 15
Time: 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Place: Usdan 108
Also, mad props for the picture, WTF folks.
send in syedbar linkz plz – ur blog, useful stuf, watevs
This is a call for your submissions to the vast collection of links on the Wesleying sidebar (just above the tag cloud at the bottom). That includes:
- Your/your student group’s blog/site/thing that can be accessed on the internet
- Other people’s blogs/sites/things, as long as they have a Wes connection (like alumni and professors)
- Useful things, like the Boring but Useful/Numbers to Know categories, University links, etc.
- Relevant things (Middletown stuff, cool college blogs or whatever)
Basically, I’m doing this, except without advance warning because I suck. (As usual, feel free to tell me all about it in the comments!)
“WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!!?” you may have screamed as you read this post, your normative expectations hanging lifelessly in your arms. If that was you, there’s grief counseling after the jump. (There’s also more info on what/how to submit to us.)