Not a Wesleyan student/alum? Off campus? Sleeping off a wild Fountain party? Working at some other event? Never fear! Various WESeminars will be webcasted (WEScasted) live online – as will be the 176th Commencement ceremony. After the live webcasts are finished, the videos will also be archived to watch whenever. Keep in mind that “viewing capacity is limited to approximately 600 simultaneous connections” so you may not be able to view certain events live, but they’ll be up eventually.
WESeminars and such being WEScasted:
- WESeminar 6. Challenges to the Open University
- Wesleyan Assembly and Alumni Association Annual Meeting Featuring President Michael S. Roth ’78: “Wesleyan Then and Now”
- Weseminar 19. The Economy: Up, Down, Sideways, or All of the Above
- WESeminar 22. The Greening of South Bronx
- WESeminar 23. Non-Stop News and Information: Golden Era or Age of Decline? (how do we deal with an “age of blogs and fast-moving Web reports,” “a revolution in 24-hour delivery”? sounds right up Wesleying’s alley)
- WESeminar 27. An Hour With Blue Man Group Co-Founder Chris Wink
- Wesleyan’s 176th Commencement Ceremony
If you are here, be sure to check out the full schedule for the weekend.
Off campus Wesleying-readers and students stuck in the library on beautiful sunny spring days, this one’s for you!
[Edit by Isaac]: Added another cam
[Edit by Sheek] A dramatic snapshot from the UsdanCam:Bonus procrastination game: make up conversations for the tiny figures based on their gait! Minutes of fun.
The faculty of Harvard Law School has unanimously approved a motion for open access: articles will be made freely available in an online repository.
If only Wesleyan (and everyone) could pick up on this… if only…