From the very theatrical Grace Herman-Holland ’15:
Audition for this semester’s Theater Department faculty production, directed by Yuri Kordonsky! If you want to familiarize yourself with the play, you can read it here.
Auditions will be held in the East Room at the CFA Theater Studios on Saturday September 7th (12 pm-5pm) and Sunday September 8th (12 pm-5pm). Please sign up for one 15-minute timeslot on the callboard posted at the entrance to the Theater Studios in the CFA. Callbacks, if necessary, will take place on Monday September 9th (6pm-9 pm) and Tuesday September 10th (6 pm-9 pm).
Performances will be November 13th-16th.
Please prepare one memorized monologue of approximately three-four minutes in length.
This audition is open to anyone on campus, regardless of age, academic major, or theater experience. Please feel free to contact Yuri Kordonsky at ykordonsky(at)wesleyan(dot)edu or Grace Herman Holland gholland(at)wesleyan(dot)edu if you have any questions!
Performing in the theater department production is a course, and all participants receive full credit. It is also a requirement for the theater major, and for a senior honor thesis in acting.
Date: Tomorrow, September 7th and Sunday, September 8th
Place: East Room at the CFA Theater Studios
From my super cool homie Stephanie Blumenstock ’16:
Come audition for Onomatopoeia, one of Wesleyan’s all-female a cappella groups! Bring a song and your lovely self!
Auditions will take place Tuesday, September 3rd and Wednesday, September 4th from 8-10 PM in the Butts C lounge.
Date: Today (September 3) and tomorrow (September 4)
Place: Butts C Lounge
You knew I was going to make a Nemo pun. At least I didn’t do it in dubstep.
Well peeps, my Floridian senses are no longer tingling; they’re just frozen solid. Oh, and here’s a comprehensive list of what the fuck is going on with the nemopocalypse/blizzardpocalypse/MONSTERBLIZZARDKANYE/#nemo:
- The university does some email damage control after last night’s Middletown Patch debacle.
- We keep getting shit tons of emails. And Dean Mike reminds us that, in case you didn’t know, there’s a blizzard coming.
- Lots of dining options and on-campus events are cancelled. Half-burnt Usdan pizza at 4pm, anyone?
- Everyone keeps ending every email with “as long as we still have power”.
- Update on the current Usdan situation from Stephanie Ling ’16: “It’s a clusterfuck.”
- Buzzfeed dedicates an entire blizzard post to Nemo GIFs. We all knew this was coming.
- At least blizzard specialists of have a sense of humor; they once named a snowstorm “Gandolf”.
- The storm is really set to pick up around 8-9pm tonight.
- Lots of storm pixxxxx.
- There’s a great abundance of twatting going on.
Terrible Nemo memes after the jump.